Things I can’t get enough of lately…
- Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless- new favorite foundation HANDS DOWN and can’t beat the drugstore price. This foundation goes on great with a brush or beauty blender and lasts seriously all day.
- Nivea In-Shower Body Lotion- saving time by moisturizing in the shower. Say no more… Seriously though, if I don’t use this my body is dry, dry, dry. Usually, this is the only moisturizer I use on my body.
- Batiste Dry Shampoo- this dry shampoo makes my hair look and feel amazing. No starchy feel after using it and the smell is ah-maze-ing.
- BareMinerals Buttercream Gloss- no sticky feel, long lasting, and beautiful colors. Perfection.
- My swan floatie!- so cute for river days and big enough to lay out on!